Shiryo | Welcome to the Wolfpack!

The crypto space is ever-developing, and recently there has been an influx of activity in the Metaverse and NFT space. However, most projects only cater to one avenue — unlike Shiryo. Shiryo is the perfect combination of NFTs, Metaverse, and P2E economy using an immersive card trading game.

In the growing world of the Metaverse and NFTs, we have brought compelling use cases where users have access to everything they need to have a fun and rewarding time. Shiryo is a P2E card trading game in the Metaverse that allows users to hold their cards as NFTs. Let’s dive deeper into this new immersive world.

Into the Shiryoverse!

Shiryo is developed by a team that includes experts from blockchain, DeFi, and trading card game industries with years of experience and knowledge under their belt. The majority of our core team members have been avid players of Hearthstone, Magic: The Gathering, and Pokemon. We decided to bring the same experience to the blockchain industry by utilizing the P2E economy and NFTs.

This vision of our developers also fitted well with the market gap for a high-quality trading card game on the blockchain. We saw this as an opportunity to develop something that we ourselves would be excited to play so the users could have a personalized experience with a touch of nostalgia.

To that extent, we are developing an immersive Metaverse environment that will offer users everything they will need, such as social spaces, stores, and battle arenas which we have christened Shiryoverse. The Shiryoverse will be divided into spaces pertaining to different card game elements where users can select the place they want to visit on the map.

Moreover, the land of Shiryoverse will also be for sale with various incentives. Users do not need this land to play the game as the team will reserve 10% of the land for battle arenas, tournaments, and social spaces. The other 90% of the land is up for grabs for the community, and once this land is sold out, its monetary value will be decided with the help of a secondary market.

Apart from the Shiryoverse, Shiryo offers various features which include Card Renting, Play-to-Earn, Card Pack Minting, Avatars, and Staking. We aim to create a fully immersive environment that can be experienced using virtual reality. The project plans to be an early adopter of VR technology and become one of the first trading card games to be played in the Metaverse.

About Shiryo

Shiryo is an immersive P2E Card trading game developed in the Metaverse to allow users to hold their cards as NFTs. Shiryo presents an exciting amalgam of GameFi, NFTs, and Metaverse in a single ecosystem developed by like-minded enthusiasts of the blockchain, DeFi, and trading card game industry.

Shiryo aims to overcome the gas fees by implementing traditional databases and scalable servers with hooks and processes that are triggered by or result in transactions on the Ethereum mainnet. This, along with the immersive Metaverse environment, makes Shiryo the place to be.

To learn more about Shiryo, visit:

Website | Twitter | Telegram | YouTube | Instagram | Discord |